sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

12 February 2009

TEDTalks

The 2009 TEDTalks have just taken place and some are already available to watch on TED, including an interesting talk about creative genius by Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of 'Eat, Pray, Love'.
Elizabeth Gilbert: A different way to think about creative genius


These are two of my favourite past TEDTalks:

Gever Tulley: 5 dangerous things you should let your kids do


Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunnymama,

    Firstly, thank you for introducing me to the TED videos, I had not come across them before and there are so many inspirational speakers to listen to!

    Secondly, thank you so much for posting a link to my website:
    http://www.law-of-attraction-parenting.com
    I am in the process of loading up some audio pages of me answering questions or talking about issues parents want some inspiration with so pop back from time to time!

    I really enjoyed reading your blog, your lovely wee boy is very lucky to be growing up in such a loving and inspiring environment, full of exploration and adventure.

    Also I love your thrift shop finds! I am a dedicated scavenger and often arrive home with something to recycle into a piece of art (or fill the garage!)- so I enjoyed seeing the things you are have discovered for Sunnyboy, I am sure he will get hours of fun out of them.

    Wishing you much JOY,
    Annie Desantis

    ReplyDelete