sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

20 May 2009

Coffee

Corner View is hosted by Spain Daily and we are invited to post pictures telling the stories of our different lives and cultures. This week's theme is Coffee.

Clouds in my coffee


Coffee with flowers


Corner Views from around the world:
jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad,caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t.,jeannette, outi, schanett, ritva, dongdong, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, jenna, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, virgina, april, rebecca, b, sunnymama, kyndale, samantha, karen, kristina, angelina, dorit, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, nicki, ruth, mcgillicutty

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful (as always). Love the reflection in the coffee, and you captured it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbly clever.

    smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely images. thanks! besos-jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting coffee shots! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice shot and the background which is logs...its different and nice presentation of the coffee mug at the last photo

    PS:
    Thanks for dropping by in my site few weeks ago, this is the only time I was able to visit your blog. I do appreciate your time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cool pictures, I love the clouds reflected in your coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos...
    I love your cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. try the lingzhi coffe once with pure brazilian coffe beans,. they are amazing.
    nice blog woow

    ReplyDelete
  9. coffee and clouds. coffee and flours. coffee and spring.

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful mug!
    thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos! I'm so glad I found your blog and look forward to being a regular visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    Okay, I'm officially going to make my coffee now...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like what you see in your coffee, and that delicate cup on a log is quite striking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    that is a beautiful mug!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sweet!
    nicola
    http://whichname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that cup.. love the clouds in your coffee.. sounds like a song. love you corner!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool mug. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for the sweet cup of coffee with a flower. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  20. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    Oh I love the clouds, and what a beautiful mug of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love the clouds coffee!
    If you want some coffee with just a little bit of milk, the Dutch ask for coffee with a little cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been really trying to comment but have a virus on my computer.. I've reverted back to my desktop which is sooooo slow so I had to try my laptop again.. Love, love this photo!!! Clouds in your coffee!! What a interesting and beautiful concept! You know me, I find beauty and peace in everything!

    ReplyDelete