sunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymamasunnydaytodaymama

4 May 2009

I am a Frog

Recently Sunnyboy has been very interested in frogs and loves to go to the pond in our garden and visit the frogs there. Last week he found a book in the charity shop for 5p called I am a Frog by Linda Bygrave (with illustrations by Louise Voce).




'I have my babies in the spring.
Lots of us gather together and
at night the mummy frogs lay eggs.'


Inspired by Sunnyboy's current passion for frogs we also made a toy pond.

Find out more about Book Sharing Monday at Serendipity.

6 comments:

  1. Frogs are loved here too. Another great charity chop find! I must live in the only town which doesn't have one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, we have this book too, it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your book finds at the charity shop. My daughter and I actually raised frogs...they sell a kit on amazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a great book. I love it when kids get curious about a certain subject. Frogs can be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute illustrations!
    My son loves to go to a nearby creek and look at frogs... they are only tadpoles right now... there should be tons of frogs soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J as been so recently very interested in frogs! I guess I know what book to get her. I too love that fact what you pick up from the Charity Shop!! I'm inspired to go more often!

    ReplyDelete