14 March 2014
1. Make a homemade Nature Study kit to take on spring nature walks.
2. Read books about nature.
3. Go on a nature walk and look for signs of spring.
4. Start a nature journal and record nature walk finds.
5. Get inspired and draw nature.
6. Collect nature walk finds and play nature games.
7. Make a nature display.
8. Enjoy spring and go for a nature bike ride.
9. Do a nature project.
10. Plant a butterfly garden ready for summer.
We have a selection of Nature Study books available to buy at Rainy Days Sunny Days shop.
To celebrate five years of sunnydaytodaymama and our new shop, we have a 10% discount code for all our readers. Use the code SpringFive at the checkout to receive 10% off all orders. The code can be used again and is valid until 31st May 2014.
You can find lots more Nature Study ideas and resources on our Nature Study Pinterest board.
You may also like:
Spring Nature Hunt free printable
Nature photography scavenger hunt
7 Rainy Day Books for Spring
Click here to see the play, crafts and learning ideas blog link-ups we share at.